To all my regular followers and anyone new who has stopped by recently, I am sorry for the shortage of posts this week, but I was on a short vacation. I thought being away would leave me with a lack of material, but I was wrong. There are still plenty of annoying and rude people when you are on a vacation. Of course there are, THEY aren’t on vacation, you are. Anyway, I will update you on the entitled and rude people I encountered another time. Today is Feel Good Friday so lets focus on the positive. My five things are really easy this week. I had an awesome week! There is a lot for me to choose from, but here are the highlights.
- I got a chance to take my mom away for a three day get-away to celebrate her birthday. I have had about 40 years of her doing for me and it was great to get to do something big for her for a change, Happy Birthday Mom!
- Because I was away from home, the kids, chores and stress, I got to catch up on my sleep. I went to bed early one night (no late night potty run) and got to sleep in until I woke up by myself instead of to a chorus of “mommy, I want to get up now” “I need to go potty” and “what should I wear today.”
- I missed my husband and my kids a ton and was so refreshed when I came home that I really enjoyed their company.
- My nephew graduated from high school!
- I finished a great book entitled Wednesday Sisters in three days. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good book and some inspiration.
Those are just a few snippets of what made my week such a good week. For glimpses into other people’s, check out Feel Good Friday here. I hope you had a great week too. Either way, it’s time to start the weekend!